New process for claiming shareholder OBC

elmsliebev

Had a slight issue with mine as the brokerage statement for April doesn't come out until May, so the earlier one was too old. But then just sent them an up to date screengrab of my CCL holding and that was fine

Interactive Investor will send an up to date statement if requested though

My CCL are in my ISA and only my trading account at ii has my details on so had to send both. All worked fine, and asked TA for an updated booking so I have proof of the $100

$100 for 10 mins work is a good return, but just goes towards the tips...(sorry, hotel and dining charge or whatever)

• 2 weeks later...

Sent off a request to Stockperks last night for a future cruise before I have to refresh my holding certificate, and got the email this morning saying it has been approved.

Really rather efficient!

Just now, Victoria2 said:

Sent off a request to Stockperks last night for a future cruise before I have to refresh my holding certificate, and got the email this morning saying it has been approved.

Really rather efficient!

It seems even more efficient to us Brits as they are based in New York I think so it appears to be an overnight service

(My broker ii wanted £3 for an up to date holding certificate but a little communication with Stockperks and everything was sorted - good to see that there is sensible customer service there as well)

9 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

I've had two requests "in progress" since March.

I would email them and ask what is going on - I had mine back within a few days.

1 hour ago, david63 said:

I would email them and ask what is going on - I had mine back within a few days.

I have contacted Stockperks. They said they would push it through, but I still haven't seen any progress.

I just completed this process for a June crossing.

OBC grant notification from StockPerks received on 9 May.

I uploaded a trade confirmation into Stockperks on 2 May 2024.

I already had proof of shares lodged with Stockperks. Applied for my OBC last night at 21.40, email confirming the OBC was applied at 9.30am today. Just under 12 hours. Very impressed

• Thanks 1

I’m in the same boat as mahasamatman.  I submitted two requests on the app in March, one for a sailing next Thursday.  Last Saturday I sent an email a to carnivalcorp@stockperks, and only received an automated reply telling me there is generally a two business day lag to get a response.   Is there anything else I should be doing?  

• 2 weeks later...