How To Handle Transportation After Disembarking?

GrnXnham

We are cruising MSC in a few weeks. We have transportation from our hotel in Orlando to Port Canaveral for our Bahamas cruise.

My question is how does everyone plan transportation after disembarking? MSC said that they don't let us know our disembarking schedule until a week before the cruise. Also, how would I know how long it takes to disembark? If they give us a time of, for example, 10AM-11AM to disembark, does it take a couple of hours to get off the ship? 

How would you schedule transportation back to the hotel (which is one hour away back in Orlando) when we don't know exactly when we will be off the ship? Or does everyone just look for transportation after they are off the ship?

If you are ok with uber or lyft, and staying in Orlando post cruise, my suggestion would be to schedule uber the day before for a 10am pickup.  The price will be cheaper.  We just did this yesterday for our Miami arrival for a 730 am pick up and all worked well.  Of course it's on you to make sure you can handle everything to be there for that time.