Breakaway - Any Tastings?

Good morning everyone! We will be on the Breakaway out of New Orleans at the end of February. We will be in the Haven (which for purposes of this question I do not think matters). We have done a few cruises before on Royal and Disney. Our first on NCL. On Disney my husband and I did a few alcohol tastings. Whiskey, Wine, Mixology, tequila that kind of thing. It was a fun way for us to try something new, learn something. Do you know if NCL does anything like this? Thanks as always. 

4 minutes ago, pezgirlroy77 said:

Good morning everyone! We will be on the Breakaway out of New Orleans at the end of February. We will be in the Haven (which for purposes of this question I do not think matters). We have done a few cruises before on Royal and Disney. Our first on NCL. On Disney my husband and I did a few alcohol tastings. Whiskey, Wine, Mixology, tequila that kind of thing. It was a fun way for us to try something new, learn something. Do you know if NCL does anything like this? Thanks as always. 

I am assuming that you have the drink package? If so just do your own tastings. The alcohol tastings on the ship do have an upcharge.

Also, I highly, highly recommend you make friends with the Haven bartenders, they will hook you up with new and amazing drinks. 

• Like 2

there are usually wine tastings and whiskey tastings. but even without the formal tastings, some venues have flights of whiskey and tequila.

wholeheartedly agree that the haven bartenders can keep you endlessly supplied with new and novel drinks. all you need do is indicate what you're in the mood for and they will take it from there, exceeding your expectations at every turn.

Thank you. It is more the activity and doing it with other people than just trying new drinks. On Disney they have tastings which are tasting seminars where you taste 3-5 different types of the item while you learn about the spirit. Thanks everybody.