Cancelling carnival cruises

21 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I would call them up, there may be some more leniency due to the ill health, especially if you have the doctors certificate to back it up.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case,   I have looked up their information but can’t see that you can cancel online?

29 minutes ago, Cruisers47 said:

Thanks, I thought that might be the case,   I have looked up their information but can’t see that you can cancel online?

Yes you can cancel the booking online, if you sign into your booking and under the invoice details you will find it there but if you want to go on another cruise give them a call and they might let you transfer to another cruise

1 minute ago, rkmw said:

Yes you can cancel the booking online, if you sign into your booking and under the invoice details you will find it there but if you want to go on another cruise give them a call and they might let you transfer to another cruise

Thank you

51 minutes ago, rkmw said:

That was my thinking, some leniency may get a transfer without a loss of any money.