Table for 2

lawk

We are in a PH1 for a 20-day Vista voyage this year, and have made our 8 permitted specialty dining reservations (2 in each restaurant).  Our friends are in a Concierge A1 for the same voyage.  When they are able to complete their online booking, does anyone have an idea of the number of reservations they will be able to make?

45 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

We are in a PH1 for a 20-day Vista voyage this year, and have made our 8 permitted specialty dining reservations (2 in each restaurant).  Our friends are in a Concierge A1 for the same voyage.  When they are able to complete their online booking, does anyone have an idea of the number of reservations they will be able to make?

https://oceaniacruises.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005477653-How-many-dining-reservations-am-I-allowed-in-each-specialty-restaurant

21 minutes ago, Snaefell3 said:

Thank you, had already found this link.  However, it’s almost six years old, and Vista is a new arrival on the scene.  I have made one reservation in each restaurant for them as our guests, all of us assuming they had an allowance of one per restaurant.  The reasons I’m  seeking guidance is because their online a/c is telling them they are entitled to another four reservations.

6 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Thanks @Snaefell3

We are booked on a Grand Voyage which is also sold as two segments.

When it mentions "length of cruise" does that actually mean length of each segment, as opposed to the length of the Grand Voyage booking ?

Good question.  I’m also curious.