Drinks on Nieuw Statendam

Complimentary (brewed) coffee and (hot) tea are available in the Lido 24/7. Also, hot chocolate packets are available in the Lido, along with the hot water. There is a charge for the coffees in the Explorations Café.
Iced tea is available in the Lido at lunchtime, and can be requested in the dining room. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sealubber73 said:

Is iced tea available in the lido buffet? Is there complimentary brewed coffee in the Explorations Cafe?

Agree with all @RuthC said. We ate our dinners in Lido on Koningsdam (sister to N.Statendam) and the iced tea/Lemonade/water pitchers were available then too. The "coffee" in the Exploration Cafe is all espresso drinks for charge or hit on your Beverage Package. If you want to pay for it, I believe an Americano is most like brewed coffee -- I even got my mom to drink one!

I think there is no complimentary coffee at the Grand Dutch Cafe either. But the snacks are free!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Agree with all @RuthC said. We ate our dinners in Lido on Koningsdam (sister to N.Statendam) and the iced tea/Lemonade/water pitchers were available then too. The "coffee" in the Exploration Cafe is all espresso drinks for charge or hit on your Beverage Package. If you want to pay for it, I believe an Americano is most like brewed coffee -- I even got my mom to drink one!

I think there is no complimentary coffee at the Grand Dutch Cafe either. But the snacks are free!

Correct - no complimentary coffee at Grand Dutch Cafe or Explorations, but what they have is really good as are the no cost food items (everything from cookies and muffins to soup and sandwiches). Now I'm hungry and wishing I was on a cruise 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1