MSC Meraviglia Nassau Excursion

AnnetteSC

Hi! I’m new to MSC but cruised many times with other cruise lines.

Going on the Meraviglia out of NY to Bahamas and, under the recent travel advisory for Nassau, we’re rethinking our original plan of walking around on our own.

I am looking at excursions with the ship but, the one I like, has no info on MSC website. It’s called A TASTE OF NASSAU and it’s 4 hr long.

By any chance, has anyone done this excursion? If so, can you enlighten me about it?

Thank You!

I don’t know if it’s the same one but I took one of the MSC tours of Nassau when I was on Meraviglia in 2021. It drove thru Atlantis, went to the Queen’s Staircase, and stopped at a rum factory, and drove around to a few other sights. I think it was only like $50. It was OK, not spectacular. I didn’t find the rum factory particularly interesting.

We did a culinary tour in Nassau on our own, not through the cruise line.  It was excellent. Tru Bahamian Food tour, you book directly on their website. 

Highly recommend it, we ended up going to one of the restaurants on the tour every time we go there and will be there again in 2 weeks. They also accommodate food allergies.