Private Boat Charter Aruba

wardwhitty

We sailed the 1st week of January 2024 and had a stop in Aruba.  We wanted to see Aruba from the water.  We chartered with Missy's Private Watersports.  Missy and Mark were the most gracious hosts and super fun.  We had a fantastic time and the charter was well worth the money.  They usually do 3 hour charters but we booked them for 4 hours and added their upgraded Charcuterie tray and sandwiches.  The food was excellent.  They also made their own rum punch which was delicious and went down way to smoothly.  They took us to the seven Shades of Blue for us to swim and snorkel.  they provided all the equipment. Then we went to a cove with a beach club for some calmer water.  I highly Highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

• 1 month later...

Thinking of booking them for June. What were the best snorkeling spots? And how much was an extra hour? Also do they pick you up at the cruise terminal? Thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2024 at 9:25 AM, WineDown17 said:

Thinking of booking them for June. What were the best snorkeling spots? And how much was an extra hour? Also do they pick you up at the cruise terminal? Thanks!!!

So sorry I didn't see your reply.  No we had to take a taxi to the marina.  It was about a 15 min drive.  The taxi driver gave us his card and he came back and picked us up after we were done. I cant remember how much extra it was because we had more people and added the Charcuterie upgrade. I think for 4 hours , 8 people and the upgraded food it was $1200.  They were super easy to work with and it was our best day.  The best place was the 7 shades of blue for snorkeling.  The waves were a little rough the day we were there but they got us in a good position to snorkel and feel safe.

• Like 1