Cabin selection on Disney Wish

shah007

Its my first time on a Disney cruise. Planning a Disney Wish cruise in the 1st week of March. What floor would you recommend for the cabin? Also, is it recommended to have a cabin in the middle of the ship?

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve always read that if seasickness might be an issue, midship as low as possible would be the most stable cabin location. Then I look at deck plans, trying not to be directly above or below a theater or dining room, from which noise might enter our cabin. 

• 1 month later...

It appears that you’ve already sailed but for anyone else, we just were in 11511. We loved it for multiple reasons! As an inside cabin, we paid inside prices since it was a short trip and we were only there to sleep. We were on the same deck as the food concessions, ice cream and pools. We were off the beaten path so had zero noise of crying kids or little ones running down the hall. We had a direct elevator ride up after the 8:30 show to put my 3-year-old grandson to bed. 

I agree with earlier poster that recommended checking what’s above and below your stateroom prior to booking. Happy travels! 

IMG_0029.jpeg