Bottled water ?

Hapytocruise

It’s been many years since we have been on Celebrity and previously mostly travelled Aqua where I know bottled water was provided in cabin. Upcoming cruise we are in Concierge. How much is bottled water to purchase onboard?  We are Elite Plus.

2 hours ago, Hapytocruise said:

It’s been many years since we have been on Celebrity and previously mostly travelled Aqua where I know bottled water was provided in cabin. Upcoming cruise we are in Concierge. How much is bottled water to purchase onboard?  We are Elite Plus.

When you go to the “Elite” Cocktail Hour ask for a bottle of water in addition to, or in place of, your drink, then you don’t need to pay.  We always stock up this way the first few days on board.

• Like 1

It looks like you can pre-purchase bottled water now.  You can purchase through the website's "Drink Packages" link.  Twelve bottles of Agua Panna (doesn't say what size) is $33.99 (regular price is $43.99).

Actually, the tap water has been better tasting as compared to the brand that was available on one cruise.  I typically drink the ship's water.  No issues and you cannot beat the price!

1 hour ago, Pushkin said:

It looks like you can pre-purchase bottled water now.  You can purchase through the website's "Drink Packages" link.  Twelve bottles of Agua Panna (doesn't say what size) is $33.99 (regular price is $43.99).

It’s 12 x 1litre bottles. 

• Like 1