New to holland

1 hour ago, Bchfanatic1 said:

Just booked with the have it all.   How do you upgrade your drink pkg? And what would the cost per p per day be.can you do it ahead of time

You can do it once on board, but I don't normally advise it unless the majority of your drinks fall outside the standard package, 

On most cruises I will have a few drinks outside the package, but since you only pay the difference plus gratuity the cost it has never came close to reaching wath it would cost to upgrade.

You can see what is covered under the normal package and the upgrade package once on board and then decide.

• Like 1

Welcome!! Upgrade only onboard and needs to be done before you have ordered a drink. As @Dutchman48 said, you only pay the difference (plus 18% on the difference) so financially it may not be worth upgrading. 

Safe travels- enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HollDoll said:

I once waited to get the drink package once onboard and it was definitely more expensive than if I had prebooked.  Just my experience.

Agree it is cheaper to pre book your drink package, but the question was about upgrading what comes with the Have it All package.

On 2/8/2024 at 8:19 PM, Bchfanatic1 said:

How do you upgrade your drink pkg? And what would the cost per p per day be. can you do it ahead of time

I haven't done it, but the last time someone reported having done it, that I saw -- the cost was US$11.80 per person per day, all adults in a cabin having to do it for the entire cruise. Talk to a bartender (not server) before having any drinks at all on the SBP.