Private Transfer for 4 from Amsterdam hotel to Rotterdam cruise port

We are two couples traveling together. We will be staying in Amsterdam for a few days prior to our cruise. We embark a HAL ship in Rotterdam. We are looking for recommendations for private transfer company for us to book for pickup from our Amsterdam Hotel and transfer to Rotterdam cruise terminal. We know we can take the train but do not want the hassle of dealing with luggage etc.

We know it is more expensive for a private transfer but it is well worth it to us for the convenience. If anyone has a personal experience with a specific transfer company we would appreciate your input.

I have looked at Welcome Pickups and staxi.nl

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and any information you are willing to share.

Edited by Love 2 Travel

32 minutes ago, Love 2 Travel said:

We know it is more expensive for a private transfer but it is well worth it to us for the convenience. If anyone has a personal experience with a specific transfer company we would appreciate your input.

I'm in Amsterdam a couple times a year for business and will use an app called Blacklane for when I want something nicer (it is an aggregator for some of the top independent car services in the area). Nothing but positive things to say about it-- quoted cost includes all fees, taxes, and gratuity and all payment is done in the app. They offer Mercedes E and S class as well as a Mercesdes Metra executive van for larger groups (which I would suggest for 2 couples and cruise luggege). Cost is usually 250-300 Euro for Amsterdam to Rotterdam. 

Otherwise I just use Uber in Amsterdam. They have all the usual options-- UberX, UberBlack, or XL etc. Cars maybe aren't as new or upscale as Blacklane but it is a little bit less expensive. 

38 minutes ago, Love 2 Travel said:

We know we can take the train but do not want the hassle of dealing with luggage etc.

The train is actually quite lovely, super fast (it's literally twice as fast as driving), and very easy to Rotterdam. Never had any issues with luggage on it. 

In October of 2022 we used https://mydaytrip.com/.

It was 152 Euro. Good communication. Courteous driver.

It was hubby and me and I posted on Cruise Critic roll call and got additional rider so we all split the 152 Euro plus tip. Worked perfectly. He took us right to port. Also, no schlepping bags on a train.

• 1 month later...