Full-Day Beach Bed Rental in Labadee

Also, when you go to select this as an option, it says it accommodates up to 4 people, but if I select each person in my party it's charging the 200+ per person.  Do we only need to select one person if it's good for 4?

15 minutes ago, Laplayaperson said:

Also, when you go to select this as an option, it says it accommodates up to 4 people, but if I select each person in my party it's charging the 200+ per person.  Do we only need to select one person if it's good for 4?

Yes. Just select one.

On 2/10/2024 at 7:27 PM, Laplayaperson said:

Anyone ever done the above rental? Listing says its good for 4, includes floating mats, and a cabana attendant? 

It is about the size of a king size bed - maybe a little wider.  It will come with 2 loungers,2 towels, an umbrella, 2 floating mats and a small ice chest with 4 bottles of water if I remember correctly.  Unless something has changed very recently the cabana attendant is just someone walking around taking drink orders.  They do not bring food, etc.  I am sure some have managed to tip and gotten someone to do out of the ordinary things but it isn't included.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Laplayaperson said:

@islandchicklet Thank you!  Did you guys think it was in a good spot?  Worth the investment...this was our planned beach day, so I'm just hoping for some positive feedback. 

It is on the very far end so it is quite a walk. There are trams that will take you most of the way but it is still a walk after that.  And my DH burns easy so we get the one on the farthest end of the end lol! But I love them and always get one there and at CoCo Cay. You have you own area where you can retreat.  Labadee's are usually quiet.

As far as it being in a good spot....that depends on the person.  We don't have kids with us and we just want to relax. If you have kids wanting to do the different activities on the other side of Labadee than it probably isn't the best spot because of the commute.