Sky Suite Butlers

edgee

On 2/12/2024 at 4:10 PM, gmbhardy said:

So those of us who sailed in Sky Suites without butler service over the last little while were shafted. Par for the course in the cruise industry.

I agree. I don't really care about a butler but tales of morning coffee and croissants delivered and mini fridges filled make me feel I was missing something. No butler at all on 10nt. Apex Oct. 23 and a 'non-existent' head butler on Ascent in Jan.

Apparently X feels they can mix up services, drink packages, etc between cruises in Retreat at their whim (and apparently by ship) and we are all supposed to be OK with this and applaud the unknown return.  Heck of a way to run a business impacting your highest revenue passengers. JMHO

ps. reminds me of a complaint I filed with Westin in Paris regarding the shabby accommodations of a very expensive 4 star hotel. 'But sir we are going to renovate the property in several months".

• Like 7

We were on the Summit in a Sky Suite in November...what a treat!  So good that while we were on the Reflection, we decided to book the Summit Sky Suite in October for the repositioning cruise to San Juan, for the sole reason that it will go to ports we have never been to.  Can't wait!