Budget car hire at Tampa

welshrich

Hi, has anyone used Budget car rental at Tampa recently?   Have not sailed from there for a few years, just wondering if they still offer a shuttle from their downtown branch, have tried contacting them but not getting a response.

6 hours ago, welshrich said:

Hi, has anyone used Budget car rental at Tampa recently?   Have not sailed from there for a few years, just wondering if they still offer a shuttle from their downtown branch, have tried contacting them but not getting a response.

I do not believe they have a shuttle service. There is a free street car that goes by the Embassy Suites (Budget/Avis office) and the cruise terminals.

http://www.tecolinestreetcar.org/

The Embassy Suites is at stop #10. The stop for terminal 6 is #5. The stop for terminal 2 and 3 is #7.

I have not used it (I drive). There have been posts on CC by people that have used it.

IMG_3049.thumb.jpeg.b60b8a4cd5236ba4ba3ce93899cefd45.jpeg

Edited by bavrail18
Spelling
  • Thanks 2

@bavrail18 We plan on car rental at Budget post cruise. Ship arrives terminal 3. We will walk to stop #7 but there will be 5 of us each with luggage. Do you think that the trolley will have an issue with our luggage?