PCC questions and replacement

Toad

Yes, thank you all, things are very good. The newPCC, who many of the above comments referenced made things, simple, easy, and worry free.  Not only that, he confirmed he would call me before final payment, gave me his email, phone number and promised to return calls promptly. I actually don’t think I will have any more questions but one never knows. Basically, he was very professional expressing how much he and HAL appreciated our business as 4* mariners and saying he was sorry for my frustrations ( not his fault) with my most recent PCC. He also knew my original PCC I had used for years and understood why I was expecting the same kind of service. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Toad said:

Yes, thank you all, things are very good. The newPCC, who many of the above comments referenced made things, simple, easy, and worry free.  Not only that, he confirmed he would call me before final payment, gave me his email, phone number and promised to return calls promptly. I actually don’t think I will have any more questions but one never knows. Basically, he was very professional expressing how much he and HAL appreciated our business as 4* mariners and saying he was sorry for my frustrations ( not his fault) with my most recent PCC. He also knew my original PCC I had used for years and understood why I was expecting the same kind of service. 

That is encouraging. I am going to request a change and cross my fingers my experience parallels yours.