What is freely accessible in the spa?

PattiPB

I've got the Radiance, Panorama and Vista in 2024.

What things are free and accessible in the spa without booking any appointments?

TIA for info---general or ship specific appreciated. (I really did try to search!)

22 minutes ago, PattiPB said:

I've got the Radiance, Panorama and Vista in 2024.

What things are free and accessible in the spa without booking any appointments?

TIA for info---general or ship specific appreciated. (I really did try to search!)

The only thing that's available to all cruisers, besides the fitness center, is the spa locker rooms. Whatsmore on the Vista and Panorama within the men's and women's spa/gym locker rooms is a small sauna that's free for all to use. Of course you can use the other facilities in the locker rooms such as the individual lockers, individual stall showers, toilets, sinks. On the Radiance there most likely will be a co-ed/shared sauna that's right outside the men's and woman's locker rooms, so no single sex saunas within the locker rooms ( With the Sunshine Class refurbs they did things differently from the 1st Sunshine to the 2nd refurb Sunrise. The Sunshine has a small sauna in the spa locker rooms, so single sex use, while on the Sunrise the locker room design changed and they put 1 shared sauna outside of the locker rooms, so I suspect the Radiance will be the same as the Sunrise)

Edited by kwokpot