Booking a P & O Cruise From Canada

I just finished booking a P & O cruise out of Southampton on May 4th with a Vacations to Go travel agent.  All went very well with the booking by VTG.  In short order i received my receipt as I had paid for the cruise in full at time of booking.  The receipt also had my cabin number, bed configuration, booking number and the cruise number.  The VTG agent also provided her telephone number and email if I had any problems.  VTG was excellent to deal with HOWEVER P & O has some serious issues with their website.  When I sign in and go to the pre-cruise information they require before we are able to sail, I then enter my passport information for my wife and I and when I hit "SAVE" the icon spins around and the words "PLEASE WAIT" for over 30 minutes.  Out of frustration I then hit the refresh button and the original screen re-appears and wants me to enter all the information again which I do, then hit save again and the same thing happens so I am unable to complete the pre-cruise information required by P & O.  I have emailed this issue to P & O as they do not have a toll free number to call from Canada.  Their customer service people have not responded to my email request yet.  I will wait for a day or two and call my Vacations to Go agent and have her deal with this issue.

Hi Boldone. You might be better to post this on the P&O UK forum. The P&O Australia website is entirely separate to P&O UK so I don't know if anyone on the Australian forum would be able to make any suggestions.

Good luck and hope you get it sorted soon.

Thank you ceeceeDee.  This 7 day cruise with P&O has been a dog's breakfast to say the least.  I went to Google Play to put on the P&O UK app and when you click on it you find out that it is the app for the Australia P&O so when you enter your address, or try to enter it the app provides you with 2 options...an Australian address or a New Zealand address.  On Google Play the P&O UK app is the same as the P&O app which is no good for Canadians.  Having said all of this I will have Vacations to Go  settle this mess.  It is our first time booking a P&O cruise and hopefully it will not be the last.  Booking with Princess and Holland America is a walk in the park.  Everything works and everything is simple..not so with P&O UK.

Oh dear, you have been having a time of it. ☹️ Gotta love technology - not.

I'm sure VtG will sort it out for you and you'll end up having a wonderful time. Feel free to pop back on this thread and let me know how you go.