Vision 3/7 Only 2 theater shows for 8 night cruise ??

Hmm.  This is our first RCL sailing and we are a bit surprised at Vision of the Seas.  Only 2 theatre shows for and 8 nighter listed on the app as of 2/26. 

Is this the new RCL?   

Do larger ships have more theatre shows?

Two production shows, but there will be other shows in the theater- last week on the 8 nighter, there were two different singing acts plus a juggler. 

But even on the big ships, there’s normally just two production shows. One might be a longer musical. And there are also skating shows and/or other big venues which are not on Vision. 

• Like 1

The other stuff doesn't populate until very close to the sailing (or even during the sailing). The production shows are the same every week, and are generally on the same days on every cruise, so they populate first. You can take a look at this week's cruise in the app to get an idea. On my Christmas cruise on Vision, there was a comedian the first night and the last night, the two production shows, a Christmas show, a juggler (who was surprisingly entertaining), a Celine Dion tribute performer (this was the only one I skipped), and an acoustic set with a reasonably famous singer (he was from the band Little Texas).

• Like 2

Same thing happened to me, shortly before my cruise there were only a few shows listed, often only once per night. But once we boarded there was a show listed for every night, two times per night. 

• Like 1