Help please regarding the recent delay?

Is there anyone on here that returned home on the delayed Maleth flight on Saturday the 24th Feb? Can anyone tell us the exact time of departure and the exact time we landed in Manchester? We have approximate times but we need the exact times (I assume) for a compensation claim. TIA

28 minutes ago, Thejuggler said:

FR24 isn't an official source of timings as it only records times from when the signal is picked up from the aircraft, which is generally when aircraft are on runways.  

Nope but transponder was turned on at 06:28Zulu which would be 02:28 local time in Antigua they started pushing at 07.27Z, 03:38am local time in Antigua it arrived on stand 15:15PM UK time. On a previous thread image.thumb.png.b41c64fdc92b955ee77276160f6dd7f8.png

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Nope but transponder was turned on at 06:28Zulu which would be 02:28 local time in Antigua they started pushing at 07.27Z, 03:38am local time in Antigua it arrived on stand 15:15PM UK time. On a previous thread image.thumb.png.b41c64fdc92b955ee77276160f6dd7f8.png

You talk my language!!   I was just idly thinking how many a/c you need for 5000 pax in the Caribbean.   I don't know what Maleth holds, but lets say 300 or so - that's at least 20 aircraft.  And that's only one ship!   And if TUI then how many Premium Economy seats are there?  60?

Edited by jeanlyon
  • Like 1

Just for info on delayed flights.   Doesn’t apply to the Maleth flights as they seem well in excess of three hour delays.

The definition of landing is when the first door is opened. This has been decided upon legally regarding EU 261 passenger rights. So you might think your plane touched down just under three hours late.Note the time the first door opens to air bridge/stairs .  That’s what counts .