Question regarding Nieuw Statendam Pinnacle Suite

I know that this suite has been reconfigured and has an updated layout and bathroom and all of that looks great. I notice that the verandah no longer has that wonderful inset with the sofa and table in front. That was wonderful for privacy. In addition, it looks like the hot tub on the verandah does not have as much of an inset as the prior pinnacle suite layout.  When paying so much for this suite it would be nice to not have people waving from above. Does anyone have an actual picture facing the whirlpool tub on the verandah?  The deck plan an pictures on the internet are not helpful.  Thank you.

On 3/1/2024 at 5:41 PM, goldsmip115 said:

I know that this suite has been reconfigured and has an updated layout and bathroom and all of that looks great. I notice that the verandah no longer has that wonderful inset with the sofa and table in front. That was wonderful for privacy. In addition, it looks like the hot tub on the verandah does not have as much of an inset as the prior pinnacle suite layout.  When paying so much for this suite it would be nice to not have people waving from above. Does anyone have an actual picture facing the whirlpool tub on the verandah?  The deck plan an pictures on the internet are not helpful.  Thank you.

Not sure if you've seen it, but here's a video from Sept 2023, I would assume after the refit?

When I sailed on the Nieuw Statendam in 2020, it was in an aft Neptune Suite - we have the Pinnacle on the Rotterdam for our January cruise, SO looking forward to it!  🙂  This one looks like what I've seen in videos for the Rotterdam.