How does free at sea din8ng work with ala cart restaurants

@Bchfanatic1

I presume that you have some "free meals" through your Free at Sea offer on your booking.

Firstly I suggest that you book the date(s) and time(s) at the restaurant(s) you want asap as the bookings available on line get taken quite quickly.   You can do it when you board and again I suggest you do it as soon as possible; there will be a special area to do that on Embarkation Day.

When you go to the restaurant they will ask for your room card and will see that you have Free at Sea "free" meals and will ask if you want to use it that evening.

If you do then, when seated, they will tell you clearly exactly what you are entitled to from their menu and which items on the menu have an upcharge.   If you want a variation from what they tell you you are entitled to then ask for a variation.   To may care to ask what sides are included with your mains.   We may often ask not to have a dessert but to have both a soup/salad and a starter.

At the end of the meal they will bring you a bill for you to sign.   It generally will have a zero balance UNLESS you have had a menu item with an upcharge or a drink.

HTH

A P

Posted (edited)

Click HERE

Scroll down to "An SDP meal in a la carte restaurants includes 1 appetizer, 1 soup or salad, 1 main course and 1 dessert (does not apply to cover charge restaurants or Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar and Sushi, where a meal includes any 4 menu items)."

You can also find the terms & conditions there.

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1