Is there another company other than Well Wishers for beer delivery on ships?

duskview

I was wondering if there is another company other than Well Wishers that delivers beer on board ships (Miracle)? If not, does someone know the pricing for a case or two of beer (Heinkens)?

My husband has a hollow leg when it comes to beer. So, I thought it would save money ordering 2 cases for beer on our April 9th cruise.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

18 days to go!

I am curious about this too. I have heard good things about well wishers but wish there was a site where I could actually look at the list of offering with prices so that I could make up my mind on what I want delivered. Any tips people?

Thanks so much.

You have to email wellwishers with the list of things you want prices for and they will reply. I asked for a price on a case of domestic beer, and they replied a few days later. The price they quoted to me was $55.00 for a case delivered to your cabin, and then stated it could be more, it just depended where you were sailing out of. I hope this helps !

I had this saved from someone else's posting. I have not dealt with them yet, but the lady on the phone seemed very nice and accomadating! I just called and requested a brochure. It does not give the price for beer, but I am sure if you call you can get a quote.

Just because of you 1-800-882-9707.

DO a thread search, someone listed several companies about a week ago, I dont know which port it was out of, but here is a few I kept to look at. They said 2 cases of cheap american beer ( bud lite?) was 132.00 from Wellwishers, it is expensive. ! http://www.giftsahoyinc.com/custom.asp?id=41823&page=5&shopperid= http://www.wellwishers.com/

what is the e-mail address? this is the first I've heard of 'wellwishers'.

Here is the "correct" pricing for beer from Wellwishers. This is as of 03-16-06. Their email address is orders@wellwishers.com.

--

Thank you for your recent inquiry. The price of a case of domestic beer (24 cans or bottles) is $55.00. A case of imported beer is $65.00. Please note the pricing does not include the delivery fee which is 7.00 per case for Carnival ships.

If you need additional assistance, please let me know. To place an order,

please call 800-423-6525.

--

I asked what kind of beer they carried and this was their response:

"We can get what ever you would like. Beer is not something we stock, we sell it as a special request."

Yup I just booked my two cases thru Well Wishers on 3/24 for our 4/29 sailing on Glory.

Very accommodating. Their web site does not indicate beer, just phone them and speak with Mandy, she is a wealth of information.

Two cases of domestic beer delivered and gift wrapped were $124 which is still cheaper than what it would cost on the boat and I don't have to pack it in my luggage and its a surprise for my SO!:D

Here is the "correct" pricing for beer from Wellwishers. This is as of 03-16-06. Their email address is orders@wellwishers.com.

Thanks for the info! does seem expensive but still cheaper than buying 24 beers on the ship!

I'm surprised that the cruiseline allows this?? - since they only permit one bottle of wine per person to be brought on board.

I thought the same thing about CCL allowing "it" to be brought on board and what Mandy at Well Wisher's advised me is that CCL receives a fee from Well Wishers for everything that is brought on board and it is a "don't ask, don't tell" type of deal.

It all boils down to the almight dollar!

In my case, I'm doing it as a surprise for my boyfriend and it is still less expensive that buying the same thing on board, leaves more drinks for me to order for ME!

Archived