OBC certificate

Hello, we're going soon on a Mediterranean cruise with NCL Escape and we've been offered to buy this OBC Certificate.

Can we pay onboard the mandatory 20$/person/day by using this OBC certificate?

What will happen if I will not spend it completely? Will I keep the rest as OBC for another cruise or will I lose it?

Thank you!  

Capture.PNG

I’m assuming you’re talking about purchasing it yourself on your own account or are you somehow trying to buy it on the secondary market?  I’m assuming it’s the former and not the latter as I’m not aware that these can be sold.

Anyway, in answer to your question, this is refundable OBC.  It can be used for anything onboard, including your DCS.  If you have anything left at the end of cruise, you can go to Guest Services starting the morning of the last full day of the cruise and they will pay you cash for any remaining credit.  In fact they will not let you off the ship until they’ve paid you. You can’t keep the balance for a future cruise.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, albatros1 said:

Hello, we're going soon on a Mediterranean cruise with NCL Escape and we've been offered to buy this OBC Certificate.

Can we pay onboard the mandatory 20$/person/day by using this OBC certificate?

What will happen if I will not spend it completely? Will I keep the rest as OBC for another cruise or will I lose it?

Thank you!  

Capture.PNG

It is refundable OBC, so it can be used to pay the Daily Service Charge. You will not be allowed to disembark the ship with a positive balance and will be required to cash it out (will be paid in USD). 

• Thanks 1