NCL excursions in Canary Islands?

We are doing a back-back transatlantic on the Star in 3/25 Rio to Portugal, and then Portugal to Portugal. We will be in the Canary Islands twice, in the middle of both trips.

I looked in the port forums but did not see any about the Canary Islands (it isn’t in Europe, Africa, there’s no “Atlantic” forum, etc.). Not sure why Bermuda has its own, but no Canary forum that I saw.

Anyway my question is: can anyone recommend any good NCL excursions for  there? We will be in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de la Palma, San Sebastián de la Gomera, and Las Palmas (twice). Not interested in private excursions, just NCL ones. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

We are doing a back-back transatlantic on the Star in 3/25 Rio to Portugal, and then Portugal to Portugal. We will be in the Canary Islands twice, in the middle of both trips.

I am not letting Wayward Wife see this itinerary.

(wait, that doesn't sound so good does it...)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I am not letting Wayward Wife see this itinerary.

(wait, that doesn't sound so good does it...)

Several Brazil stops and Cape Verde on the TA. The Portugal second leg does go back to CI, but then hits Morocco’s coast and southeast Spain.

You should be able to see the NCL tours by now, the islands are nice and i found this if you want to see about local tours:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/profile/673759-amevola/

We have just booked a panoramic tour of Tenerife with Spain Day Tours.  We used them in October 2022 for our Beyond TA both before and during our cruise.

Here is the link to read more about it: https://www.spaindaytours.com/spain-shore-excursions/tenerife-shore-excursion/  You can read more about the company as well

We took the opposite  TA a year ago and it was a lot of fun, but I really do not like sailing East due to the time changes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fredflint said:

We took the opposite  TA a year ago and it was a lot of fun, but I really do not like sailing East due to the time changes. 

We liked the overall combination of stops (and the price). Plus the dates were ideal for us, etc.

Thanks for posting the links, I’ll read them.