Who should I contact about problem within the Celebrity app?

westscot

Posted (edited)

Hi, I've encountered a problem to do with my booking within the Celebrity app. I've made a multiple stateroom booking for several guests which appears to be all linked up. However, I'm not sure exactly what has happened, but the app seems to "recognise" me as one of the other guests in one of the other booked staterooms. I've tried to fiddle around within the app but essentially under "My cruise" it has the booking for two of the other guests in an different stateroom, and my stateroom is classed as a "linked" stateroom. Who would be able to sort this out? 

Edited by westscot

Maybe try this number - it is a separate customer service number v the reservations number:

1-800-280-3423

Linked reservations, while convenient once scheduled and on board, can be a bit cumbersome at times to manage pre-cruise.

Hi...I recently had that happen to me on the App.  We are linked to another couple and when I went to book something I realized it was showing me the information for the linked booking and not my own.  I closed out of the App and then deleted it from my iPhone and then downloaded it again.  When I reopened the app and signed in, my booking was the one being displayed and the issue was resolved.

Hope this helps...