Pursuit and cabin selection

sanne

Has anyone stayed in cabin 710 or any of those forward cabins? I’m a bit concerned with how much movement you feel in that position. I would not normally look at booking this cabin but not much choice on the cruise I’m looking at in the Kimberley. 

Is Pursuit really good in rougher seas? 

Haven't been on Pursuit but sister ship Venture does well in rough seas. We were in a forward cabin for Iceland/Greenland and had a few rough days, but nothing a little Dramamine or Bonine couldn't deal with. It's highly subjective, though. You definitely get more up and down at the front of the ship than elsewhere. The stabilizers are great for the side to side roll but don't really help with the up and down. 

Wouldn't worry at all about being above the Discovery Center. 

7 hours ago, markandjie said:

Haven't been on Pursuit but sister ship Venture does well in rough seas. We were in a forward cabin for Iceland/Greenland and had a few rough days, but nothing a little Dramamine or Bonine couldn't deal with. It's highly subjective, though. You definitely get more up and down at the front of the ship than elsewhere. The stabilizers are great for the side to side roll but don't really help with the up and down. 

Wouldn't worry at all about being above the Discovery Center. 

Thank you for your help. We’ve gone ahead and booked above the Discovery Centre. I’m much happier about being in that area than up high and forward.