Arctic Expedition

Piredmus

Has anyone taken a Viking Arctic expedition cruise and have a report about it?  I can find lots of reviews about the Antarctic and Great Lakes, but nothing in the north.  If you have any feedback or know of YouTube videos, please provide links of same.  What was the experience like and was it worth the cost for these trips to the Canadian north and Greenland?  Would you recommend the cruises.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think this is a new itinerary for Viking Expeditions so there would be no reviews.  It does not start until 2025. I think it looks amazing!

Edited by wolfie11

12 hours ago, Piredmus said:

Has anyone taken a Viking Arctic expedition cruise and have a report about it?  I can find lots of reviews about the Antarctic and Great Lakes, but nothing in the north.  If you have any feedback or know of YouTube videos, please provide links of same.  What was the experience like and was it worth the cost for these trips to the Canadian north and Greenland?  Would you recommend the cruises.

Thanks.

Are you referring to the itinerary for “Into the Northwest Passage”?  It is a new itinerary for 2025 and looks great.  We did Antarctica on Viking Octantis in 2023 and are looking forward to another adventure on this beautiful expedition ship!

Posted (edited)

I've been interested in that also.  There is a youtube channel that is going to do that trip this season, in their own sailboat.  It might be interesting to watch to get more of a idea of that part of the world, from the water. It's called: Alluring Arctic Sailing. 

Edited by rmalbers