NCL 4x4 and Beach excursion

BucsGal

Hi, has anyone done the NCL 4X4 excursion? Not the individual jeeps where you drive, but the one that seats 8 (?) passengers in the back? We're in port from 6am to 2pm, and there's 6 of us. I'm thinking it might be a good way to see the island? It's the first time to the Island for all of us and I don't think our group could do the Baths.

Thanks in advance for any input or advice. 

• 3 weeks later...

Are you referring to the shared “safari” taxis? The open-sided bench seating on pick-up trucks?

If so there are drivers offering shared island tours, some with a stop in Cane Garden Bay…

Thanks for the reply! There's an NCL excursion that has a 4x4, it looks like it seats 8 and takes you around the Island including off-road spots. We couldn't book it though, there were only a few seats left, so we chose the land and sea tour. 

10 hours ago, BucsGal said:

Thanks for the reply! There's an NCL excursion that has a 4x4, it looks like it seats 8 and takes you around the Island including off-road spots. We couldn't book it though, there were only a few seats left, so we chose the land and sea tour. 

Aah yes, I see that excursion now. I see they also offer the Jeep excursion with a stop at Smuggler’s…

Enjoy your visit!

• Like 1