Mint Choc Martini

jinpasco

While on the Sky Princess we had a mint choc martini in from the bar at Princess Live. We have been on other cruises and have not yet found anyone to even come close.  Most want to give a choc martini with chocolate on the glass and a mint leaf , way too sweet.

Anyone on now to help me find the recipie . And if you have not tried one.....you are welcome !!!!

50 minutes ago, jinpasco said:

While on the Sky Princess we had a mint choc martini in from the bar at Princess Live. We have been on other cruises and have not yet found anyone to even come close.  Most want to give a choc martini with chocolate on the glass and a mint leaf , way too sweet.

Anyone on now to help me find the recipie . And if you have not tried one.....you are welcome !!!!

Get a video of the bartender making it, sounds like they do it their own way, then you'll have the recipe. 

The standard recipe has the chocolate swirl, maybe they were out?

Here is the recipe off of the Too Many Martoonies cards from Crooners.

Chocolate Mint Martini

2 oz Stoli Vodka

1/2 oz white creme de cacao

1/2 oz peppermint schnapps

Chilled over ice and straine garnished in a glass swirled with dark and white chocolate.

they don't have that special chocolate anymore which is a shame.

Enjoy!!

• Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Here is the recipe off of the Too Many Martoonies cards from Crooners.

Chocolate Mint Martini

2 oz Stoli Vodka

1/2 oz white creme de cacao

1/2 oz peppermint schnapps

Chilled over ice and straine garnished in a glass swirled with dark and white chocolate.

they don't have that special chocolate anymore which is a shame.

Enjoy!!

That sounds like it ! The drink I had was clear but tastes like choc with ice and mint leaves on top. Others that have tried  and its all.cocolate ( no). Thank you. I am going to write that down and see if it can be replicated elsewhere. Nothing like a good bartender !!!!

4 minutes ago, jinpasco said:

That sounds like it ! The drink I had was clear but tastes like choc with ice and mint leaves on top. Others that have tried  and its all.cocolate ( no). Thank you. I am going to write that down and see if it can be replicated elsewhere. Nothing like a good bartender !!!!

White creme de cocoa is clear.  

They used to make one called the Original chocolate Martini which was just the vodka and white creme de cocoa with that special chocolate in it and I loved those. 

• Thanks 1