Seascape or Seaside

tonyfall1

Posted (edited)

I am looking at booking an MSC cruise for early next year. I have narrowed it down to a similar itinerary on either the Seascape or Seaside. Prices are the same. I know the Seascape is newer but it is also quite a bit larger. It will be just me and my wife, we are in our late 50's. We sailed on the Meraviglia 2 years ago and liked it. We would prefer lesser crowds and kids if at all possible, so I was leaning towards Seaside since it is smaller, but the newness of the Seascape is also appealing, or am I just splitting hairs lol.

Edited by tonyfall1

They are actually quite different.  I have been on Seaside twice, last in August 2023.  What I liked most about Seaside is the second buffet on deck 16.  It is modest, and only open for breakfast and lunch…but it is much less crowded than the one on 8.  I really felt Seashore was larger…there seemed to be more venues.  I think some of them might have been on Seaside but I didn’t find them.  I think you should do them both, but do Seaside first.  The sticky buns were much better on Seaside.  EM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1