Photo packages and connecting rooms (How does it work)

I want to buy a photo package that includes 10 pictures. My family and I found that connecting balcony rooms vs. 4 in one room was only $75 difference in price. First time I have seen this so booked two rooms for more comfort. Each room has 1 parent and 1 child listed on the booking.

The photo packages have a stipulation that someone in your cabin has to be in the picture. Does that technically exclude the two family members in the adjoining cabin?

6 minutes ago, Joseph U. said:

The photo packages have a stipulation that someone in your cabin has to be in the picture. Does that technically exclude the two family members in the adjoining cabin?

No, any picture with anyone in the paying cabin will be included, regardless of who else is in the picture.

Just off Harmony where we did this. Our 16 year old twins in one room, my wife and I in the connecting balcony. Always gave our room number and no issue. Had same package you’re considering. 

Dan

Posted (edited)

Always giving the room number of the cabin with the package works some of the time.  The fine print (at least as of last summer) also explicitly allowed pictures of your minor children even if they were in a different cabin.  That means the only pictures you might be denied would be pictures of the parent in the other cabin by themselves.  We traveled with a large family group this summer and I just put one of my children in almost every picture I wasn't in so it could be included.  Everyone gave my room number when asked by a photographer so I got a couple that didn't have my immediate family in them, but many of those were not included when I was looking at pictures to select.

Edited by gluecksbaer

1 hour ago, gluecksbaer said:

Everyone gave my room number when asked by a photographer so I got a couple that didn't have my immediate family in them, but many of those were not included when I was looking at pictures to select.

They also use facial recognition to weed out pics in which the paying customers are not in.