Book direct with Little French Key or Five Star Roatan?

Stacie53

Looking at booking for our cruise next month. We want to do Little French Key and add on the monkey and sloths. It's $30 more to do it direct through Little French Key ($778 total... $654 for tickets and $124 for fees) than to book with Five Star Roatan ($748 total..$690 for tickets and $58 for tax and fees). Does anyone have any experience with either and if it's better to book one over the other? They don't list hours on LFK, but through Five Star it says seven hours, although we would want to come back earlier to avoid being left behind or overheating (medical issues). Thank you for any advice you can share!!

I no longer recommend Little French Key. Brady's Cay is a much better option. If you hire a private driver, like Jezy from Roatan Driver, she would be more than happy to teach you about her beloved island and make all your dreams come true. 

I recommend Little French Key - I was there in March and it was great. Make sure you book through Little French Key RESORT. You can email them your reservation and pay when you get there. Don't pay in advance through the website that does NOT have resort in the name.

• Thanks 1