Beach accessible from port in Mahon - Menorca?

Can anyone recommend a beach that is easy to reach from the cruise port in Mahon, ideally with sunbeds/parasol and travel suggestions? 

Many thanks

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 2:14 PM, fraj1 said:

Can anyone recommend a beach that is easy to reach from the cruise port in Mahon, ideally with sunbeds/parasol and travel suggestions? 

Giving you the same response I have already given in another thread as you appear to be asking about beaches on most of your port days.Replies may be few and far between as  I don't think many cruise passengers cruise to visit beaches, and in some of your ports you have asked about accessibility which narrows down your choices as not all will be accessible to the mobility challenged.

Try contacting  the local TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICES for each, as staff should be local and can best advise.

Alternatively try internet searching for "(name of town or city) beaches" or something similar then read reviews of the results on eg  Tripadvisor. Google really could be your best friend.😀

Edited by edinburgher

Thank you for your wise words - I am asking about a beach in each of 3 of our ports to hopefully  find one of the 3 to suit - we only want 1 beach day - looking good so far ! TripAdvisor and Google have been great! 

Thanks for your responses. 

22 hours ago, fraj1 said:

I am asking about a beach in each of 3 of our ports to hopefully  find one of the 3 to suit - we only want 1 beach day

Mahon,

Bonifacio,

Heraklion,

Giardini Naxos.

Of the four you have so far asked about, Giardini Naxos IS actually a beach resort in addition to being close to Taormina so I guess you might only need walk a short distance to access one.  You only need check if you could find your preferred amenities, and if so, this would be the  most convenient.