Hotels

Marlster

Any recommendations for hotels near Miami airport. that dont cost an arm and a leg.  I have looked online and my brain is in overload.  Arriving in Miami January 8/2025 and checkout January 12/2025.  There will be a group of us, will be needing 5 rooms.  Going on a cruise Jan. 12th.

Thanks.

Marlster

Posted (edited)

We stayed at Hampton Inn Suites Blue Lagoon this past Feb and will be staying there again next month. Once you make a reservation keep checking prices and rebook if a lower rate becomes available.

Right across the street from a Publix market area with shops a couple of restaurants and fast food...great pre-cruise location.

They have a comp breakfast and a comp shuttle from MIA to their hotel. 

Shuttle from hotel to POM is $14.00pp.

Then from POM back to MIA there will be a company (with several shuttles) just outside the port terminal doors with big signs offering shuttle to MIA for $10.00pp. no reservations needed. These fill up fast and you're on your way.

Edited by Ashland
  • Thanks 1

I stayed at Pullman Blue Lagoon.  They have shuttle to/from airport.  I think the shuttle drive had a side hustle of taking folks to the POM, but dont know the price he was charging.