Hellesylt to geiranger

Hi im in Hellesylt on the 7th of August and want to go to Geiranger and take my son on zip wire independently from P&O. Has anyone done this, how far from docking to the ferry and how far from ferry to zip wire. Thanks so much in advance. 

The challenge will be to get from Hellesylt to Geiranger - from the Port of Geiranger it takes 30 minutes to walk to the Zip Park. Best option is ferry from Hellesylt to Geiranger - it takes an hour and a half.
I do not know if there is public transport or taxi  available from Geiranger to the Zip Park. You can try to ask at post@exploregeiranger.no

Thank you so much. I have contacted them and they say its fine to walk from ferry to zipwire. Out curiosity do you know if its far from the ship to the ferry at Hellesylt? 

Thanks again. 

It is a short 500m walk from the cruise terminal to the Geiranger ferry. I think it is advisable to book tickets for the ferry - there are probably many cruise guests who want to sail to Geiranger - a beautiful sailing and there are not many activities in Hellesylt.