Norwegian Bliss - growlers and a Red Carpet?

1 hour ago, DominicAUS said:

Hahah love that. Lock-o-dile……No I was on the Jan 24 sailing. I heard the croc lives in the lock, but that could have just been cruise gossip! Lol. Yes we had Miguel and was great with the information through the transit. Loved that cruise, so different to my other cruises 

Doing the Panama Canal cruise on Bliss in December.  We have a club suite on 15.  First time on NCL.  Actually was looking to do the dome train and wondered if it was worth it.  Any recommendations, must sees?

9 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

Doing the Panama Canal cruise on Bliss in December.  We have a club suite on 15.  First time on NCL.  Actually was looking to do the dome train and wondered if it was worth it.  Any recommendations, must sees?

I loved doing the old locks as the Bliss goes through the new locks. It was an early start with an 0515 start. But was amazing to see the sunrise. 

Colombia we did a walking tour of old city which we loved as it was boat over and then lunch and drinks. Heaps fun.

happy to answer any more questions that you have. Enjoy it IMG_5673.thumb.jpeg.97cafeea11767b730d72e0a8f056b6b0.jpegIMG_5671.thumb.jpeg.7c82d972f23383cc7e8b425e6df3509f.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DominicAUS said:

It was an early start with an 0515 start.

That’s why we didn’t do it lol, especially after waking up at 0500 the day before for the transit. Heard a lot of good things about it though.

21 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

Actually was looking to do the dome train and wondered if it was worth it.  Any recommendations,

We really enjoyed it. It’s still a fairly long day with an early start but one of the highlights of the cruise. As mentioned above, our guide for the tour was the same guy who did the narration onboard while we transited the canal.