Please help - need advise on tours/beach!

duskview

I would love to do Nativeway's tours, but am concerned about getting back late to get on the tender. Can't take the stress of worrying about getting back late and missing the tender. Last time I was in GC, we spent about 1.5 hrs. getting my husband's watch fixed. Did snorkeling just off the pier. Very rocky or should I say lots of coral and strong currents. So didn't get to see any of the island.

So, thinking of doing a short Stingray Tour with Capt. Bryan or Marvin and would like to head to a nice beach with all the amenities/activities for a teenage boy. Is there a beach close by the pier and is there shopping at the pier?

Have anybody been on the Carnival Miracle and done Nativeways excursion? We arrive at 7:00am and depart 4:00 pm.

Any advise would be appreciated. Need to book soon, leave 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Thanks

:confused:

Everyone does the Stingray tour...I find it so boaring I just can't figuer why a bunch of people want to hang out and swim in a restricted area with stingrays...seems silly to me. How ever I do have a tour for you if it is offered by your cruise line. The trip to Spainish Reef Resorts...It is the best...There is this beautiful (coral walled, with natural woods) resort at the north end of the island which offers the full use of their facilities, lunch, drinks a pool, a wonderful beach, and scuber or snorkeling...right at the facility...they even supply the equipment...there are hamocks and soft winds and a wonderful day. The tour is between 4 and 5 hours, which gives you plently of time to come back and shop in town. I can assure you it is wonderful...I have been there 3 times and plan on going again every time I stop at Grand Cayman!

Hi there,

I have been looking for an all inclusive in Grand Cayman, that would let you get a day pass.....and was very pleased to see your email........I can't seem to find an email address for them though, would you have a contact so I can make arrangements ahead? How far is this place from the pier? How much is it for the day?

I appreciate your help.

thanks,

Joanne.

Archived