Question about Blacklane transfer when two suites are booked

JPS2

Hello all,

I'm traveling on Silver Nova in July with extended family.  We have two suites booked with door to door fare, one has 3 people and the other 2 people.  All 5 people will be leaving from and returning to the same house.  How to do the vouchers work- does each person get two vouchers or is it two vouchers for each suite?  Can you tell me what the best way is to book the Blacklane service?  If we all take one large SUV or van together, what will happen with the other Blacklane tranfer vouchers?  Can I get some type of credit for the unused service?

Thanks so much for your advice!

It is difficult to give advice when you do not say in which country you are using the service.  In Australia, I receive an email from Silversea with a link to book the transfers.  As there is no extra charge for an SUV, you could ask for a rebate of two rides.  However, you might need two vehicles due to luggage.  

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your reply Port Power!  I did not think about that.  I live in the US, in New York.  I appreciate you.

My suggestion, stay with the TWO vehicles and that will guaranty comfort and enough room for baggage and carry-ons.  Simple is good - I would not want to fuss with the reservations or Blacklane vouchers for a potential small refund.   

• Like 1

If you 5 take the same car on home to airport and airport to home, you can use the other two for airport to hotel and ship to airport, in case this transport is not included otherwise. I did that successfully on my Scotland cruise.

• Like 1

I’m in NY and did this last summer. 4 passengers.  Each voucher is good for a sedan or very large SUV.  You decide.  Not sure if it holds 5 but Blacklane has a good chat option so I bet you can check that quick. We removed the transfer from one of the bookings and took the credit. The voucher is one per cabin.