Handicap parking at Princess terminal in Galveston

We are driving into Galveston and staying at the Holiday Inn express on the sea wall a few days before our cruise. I am wanting information on the best and closest parking for a Princess cruise, I think out of terminal 25. I use a scooter (which I carry in my van) and my wife has difficulty walking very far. Thank you.

Regal Princess usually leaves from pier 28, which is next door to pier 25.  We usually park in the Express lot which is adjacent to pier 28.  It is an easy, paved, walk to the terminal.  There are a few handicapped parking places that are right near the wall of the terminal.  I'm attaching a link that shows a calendar of the various cruise ships and terminals.  Enjoy your cruise!

2024-Monthly (portofgalveston.com)

• Like 1

I cannot suggest stronger to drive up to the terminal, drop your luggage and passengers and then have someone in your group go park the car. I cringe when I see people toting luggage across Harborside after getting tired waiting for shuttles.
 Side note, if traffic on Harborside is busy jump over a street or two and come back to the terminal on 20th street.

• Like 1