Princess canceled my Last Supper excursion and didn’t even bother to tell me

1 hour ago, Cruisekitty1977 said:

Thank you so much for this post. I had booked the same tour, and then I read on here that all Mondays they are closed. So I checked my itinary, and sure enough, we are there on a Monday. So I cancelled and used the credit for the other tour we wanted, which, even though a year out, was already down to 9 tickets left.

So glad that worked out! Yes, if you see something you want, grab it, because the prices do go up and they can sell out.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Cafabi said:

Thanks. I have been searching high and low all afternoon. The different sites start out looking promising, but once I put in the number of people (3) and date (June 6), everything evaporates. Waiting to hear back from one tour company that might be sitting on some tickets.

I can recommend Lunae Tours if you want to reach out to individual tour companies in the area. No idea if they’ll have tickets but I used them for a private tour to the Cinque Terre from Genoa last summer and they were terrific

lunaetours.com

Edited by Torfamm

10 hours ago, Cafabi said:

If I do get hold of tickets, should I buy the train ticket ahead of time?

Not sure what the summer train loads are, but when I was there last November there was plenty of availability purchasing train tickets the day of.  Just takes a few extra minutes at the station.  Depending on the line at the kiosk or ticket agent, it could mean making or missing the next train. Make sure to purchase all tickets for your party at one time because the seats are assigned on this route (train car and seat).

55 minutes ago, SCX22 said:

Not sure what the summer train loads are, but when I was there last November there was plenty of availability purchasing train tickets the day of.  Just takes a few extra minutes at the station.  Depending on the line at the kiosk or ticket agent, it could mean making or missing the next train. Make sure to purchase all tickets for your party at one time because the seats are assigned on this route (train car and seat).

More great insider tips. Thanks!