Disney princess meet and greet

Posted (edited)

Do Disney princess meet and greet guests other times on Disney Dream cruise ship apart from royal court tea party or Princess Gathering. The reason I am asking is because my son and daughter have been in hospital to have an opportunity back in mid April and will have to have another operation sometime in may and probably both son and daughter probably will take 6th to recovery from the operation mean we may not be able to go on Disney Dream British isles cruise from Southhampton on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th 2024.

Edited by Daphne Hope

2 minutes ago, Daphne Hope said:

Do Disney princess meet and greet guests other times on Disney Dream cruise ship apart from royal court tea party or Princess Gathering. The reason I am asking is because my son and daughter have been in hospital to have an opportunity back in mid April and will have to have another operation sometime in may and probably both son and daughter probably will take 6th to recovery from the operation mean we may not be able to go on Disney Dream British isles cruise from Southhampton on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th 2024.

Also does royal court tea party and princess gathering book up quickly  if both son and daughter will take 6th to recovery from their I may not be able to book both royal court tea party or princess gathering from now until 5th September 2024.

Princesses do greet at other times throughout the cruise. Sometimes greeting times are announced in the app in advance, and sometimes princesses just show up. I have met Belle and Tiana in the lobby around dinner time, just standing around.

I'm not sure how quickly ticketed events fill up. My guess is that the Princess Gathering books fairly quickly, since it is free, and that the Royal Court Tea books more slowly since it is so expensive, but those are just guesses since I haven't booked either in many years.

I hope your son and daughter recover quickly so you can book your cruise enough in advance to book activities. The Princess Gathering tickets don't become available to non-Concierge guests until 30 days before the cruise. Concierge guests can book earlier.

2 minutes ago, mommb said:

Princesses do greet at other times throughout the cruise. Sometimes greeting times are announced in the app in advance, and sometimes princesses just show up. I have met Belle and Tiana in the lobby around dinner time, just standing around.

I'm not sure how quickly ticketed events fill up. My guess is that the Princess Gathering books fairly quickly, since it is free, and that the Royal Court Tea books more slowly since it is so expensive, but those are just guesses since I haven't booked either in many years.

I hope your son and daughter recover quickly so you can book your cruise enough in advance to book activities. The Princess Gathering tickets don't become available to non-Concierge guests until 30 days before the cruise. Concierge guests can book earlier.

We are concierge guests.

On 5/8/2024 at 3:19 PM, Daphne Hope said:

We are concierge guests.

Then you have a good chance of securing a reservation, since you get to make requests before all other guests.