Medallion OceanNow How efficient is it?

Mr. Baloo

Hi Everyone!

Loving these boards and usually I search for my answers. We are sailing on the Sapphire Princess June 15 from Whittier to Vancouver.

But thought I would ask this live as this can always change.  But how has your experience been with OceanNow been?  Does your order come relatively quickly? or do you get tired of waiting and get up and go to the bar for your own drink?

I am usually the guy that likes to talk to the bartender about my drink.  I love to fix them myself and love the interaction and tips I can pick up.  But, getting snacks delivered whenever, wherever.. does seem kinda nice.

Thanks all for contributing to this board and for all the tips while planning this trip.

Well, I guess if I searched the correct forum, I could find my answer..  searched the Princess forum and they all seemed to think that it was not very good or hit or miss... Seemed it was taking 45 min to 1 hr to get your order...  and one poster said that the app would tell them that they could even deliver it at that time.  Said it was WAY over promised. 

So, there is my question, and my answer!   happy cruising.

While the medallion system can be a horror, I had no trouble onboard getting things delivered to my cabin.  It was great fun to order champagne and chocolate cake!

• Like 1