Rotterdam, pool stairs?

Hello!

Can someone confirm the pools on the Rotterdam include stairs to enter and exit the pool itself? I love floating around in the pool, but ladders are really difficult for me. Arthritis. Stairs I can do. I've looked at a few photos but it sometimes difficult to tell with the angle. Thanks!

Yes the Rotterdam has steps across the aft end of each pool.  They can be very slippery and often people sit on them making it difficult to enter the pool.

10 hours ago, ptbenner said:

Hello!

Can someone confirm the pools on the Rotterdam include stairs to enter and exit the pool itself? I love floating around in the pool, but ladders are really difficult for me. Arthritis. Stairs I can do. I've looked at a few photos but it sometimes difficult to tell with the angle. Thanks!

Yes is very easy, railing to hold on to and the stairs worked for me as I have the same issue. It’s a great pool

On 5/9/2024 at 9:42 AM, ptbenner said:

Hello!

I used to know a Pat benner