World Cruise Internet

7 hours ago, Lee Jones Jnr said:

Does anyone know the discount for full world cruise internet please?

If I could be spared being told to use phone data in ports or to switch off and enjoy the trip that'd be super.

I think that you will find everyone has a different answer. On my recent 64 days of the QV World Voyage I bought the essentials package for the duration and after the discounts from Diamond level and the discount they offered for buying the package I had to top the amount up by about $200 which for the service and accessibility being able to play Spotify etc I thought was well worth while.

Most people will have differing amounts that they would have topped it up depending on the days and the loyalty level etc that they are on.

9 hours ago, roscoe39 said:

I think that you will find everyone has a different answer. On my recent 64 days of the QV World Voyage I bought the essentials package for the duration and after the discounts from Diamond level and the discount they offered for buying the package I had to top the amount up by about $200 which for the service and accessibility being able to play Spotify etc I thought was well worth while.

Most people will have differing amounts that they would have topped it up depending on the days and the loyalty level etc that they are on.

Thankyou for your reply.

There is a discount for longer cruises, I really just wanted the headline fee regardless of loyalty tier etc.

On 5/20/2024 at 5:39 PM, Lee Jones Jnr said:

Does anyone know the discount for full world cruise internet please?

If I could be spared being told to use phone data in ports or to switch off and enjoy the trip that'd be super.

Have you booked a full world cruise?

If you have you should be able to login to MyCunard and then there is a point where you should be offered a price for the two levels of internet access for your booking.

The general Cunard website just indicates the daily price for pre-booking or onboard purchase at the two possible levels for trips up to 16 days with a note that discounts are available over 16 days. MyCunard should tell you the actual price offered for your trip.

If you don't already have a booking I think you may need to email or phone Cunard to ask what the prices would be for the number of days you are considering.

One other thing to consider is that there was a Valentines Day promotion this year where the price was heavily discounted. I don't think these promotions appear frequently but you might want to consider that before making an early purchase.

• Like 1