location of doors for 7210 and 7208?

ghgeckos

Right now I have to two aft balcony cabins reserved for our family on the Millenium. The kids will be in their own room next door. I was looking at the deck plans and they show 7210 across the hallfrom 7208. If you have personally been on this ship do you know if the door ways are directly across from each other?

If I had children I would prefer them NOT to be in a balcony cabin!!! We had an aft cabin a few years ago and were woken at 3.0am by a group of kids playing ON the railings. Of course, your children are different and would never do such a thing, I am sure!!!!

If you think I have an attitude, you are dead wrong. Perhaps my wording was less than tactful and for that I apologise!! Do you realise a 15- year old disappeared overboard recently? It is worrying that many parents do not seem to take the safety aspect of cruising seriously enough!! It seems that it can never happen to their child!! Bit like drugs I suppose!! Cruising really is a very safe environment if it is treated with respect for the dangers which can occur. There are parents who really don't know where their children are or what they are doing on the ship!! And when large groups of kids get together and are not under adult supervision - well - suffice it to say that we have seen whole families put off on the islands because of the dangerous misbehaviour of their offspring!!

Now, I am absolutely not saying that you are one of these parents or that your children will behave irresponsibly, I am just saying that perhaps it is better not to put temptation in their way and to play it safe!!!

Archived