Greek Islands October/November

Hello! Celebrity is offering a 9 night Best of Greece cruise. The only date that works for us is October 26-November 4. I'm worried about the weather being cooler. I'm assuming no beaches, pool or sunscreen?? Any experts or past cruisers that can offer advice or info would be greatly appreciated!!

34 minutes ago, MsSWhite said:

Hello! Celebrity is offering a 9 night Best of Greece cruise. The only date that works for us is October 26-November 4. I'm worried about the weather being cooler. I'm assuming no beaches, pool or sunscreen?? Any experts or past cruisers that can offer advice or info would be greatly appreciated!!

I wouldn’t put away the sunscreen, but definitely prepare for cooler weather.  I have only been there in early October, so cannot comment on your exact time period.  Only Mother Nature knows for sure.  Weather is so hard to predict, but you can Google the average temps for information.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2024 at 2:23 PM, MsSWhite said:

This is the only time I would do a cruise in the Greek isles.  The weather then will be perfect as through September it can be unbearable.