R.C. Symphony of Seas Excursion to Baha Bay Water Park at Baha Mar with lunch

travelbugforever

We are traveling with a 4 year old and are considering the Baha Bay Water Park. We would like to

use the Beach club. R.C. says" day pass holders can rent space in beach club provided they meet a F & B minimum."

Can someone explain what this means? We also cannot use the resort pools.

Is it worth going to? Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to get a chair at  one of the Infinity pools at the Beach Club ( or use the Beach) you need to book that separately on the BahaMar website. although I suppose you can see what is available day you are there.   It can be a little confusing at first.  We did this last Thanksgiving.  I did not want to do the ship excursion and just wanted to do the Beach Club.  You still need to have passes to the Waterpark though to book the Beach Club. I booked both directly.   We then took a taxi from the pier and then got one back - very easy. 

Chairs at the Beach Club then were about $100 each but  it depends on date.  You then get a food and drink credit for that amount.   

I learned about all this from another cruiser on CruiseCritic  who had booked a ship excursion to the waterpark, but then went online and booked a cabana at the waterpark for her family. Her  review is still likely online.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...