Sky Princess Aft Cabins

Posted (edited)

@dolls123 and @lancashire_cruisers:  My wife and I spent 15 days in the aft-facing Premium Deluxe Balcony cabin D730 on the Sky Princess on a transatlantic cruise last November.  We loved it.  On debarkation day, our cabin steward asked if we would like to tour the Premium Suite cabin D727, which is the mirror image of D726.  It is a lovely, large, and spacious suite with an enormous, partially covered, corner-aft balcony.  I am jealous that you both get to stay in D726!  In my mind, it has to be amongst the best cabins on the Royal class ships, along with D727, B734 and B735.

Edited by TAW1963
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TAW1963 said:

@dolls123 and @lancashire_cruisers:  My wife and I spent 15 days in the aft-facing Premium Deluxe Balcony cabin D730 on the Sky Princess on a transatlantic cruise last November.  We loved it.  On debarkation day, our cabin steward asked if we would like to tour the Premium Suite cabin D727, which is the mirror image of D726.  It is a lovely, large, and spacious suite with an enormous, partially covered, corner-aft balcony.  I am jealous that you both get to stay in D726!  In my mind, it has to be amongst the best cabins on the Royal class ships, along with D727, B734 and B735.

I am beyond excited! I just booked M108 and L108 on Royal Princess as a b2b that starts after the Sky cruise ends. I'm going to be in big balcony heaven! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dolls123 said:

I am beyond excited! I just booked M108 and L108 on Royal Princess as a b2b that starts after the Sky cruise ends. I'm going to be in big balcony heaven! 

As you should be!  We must have similar cabin preferences.  We were just in L107 on the Majestic to Alaska a couple of weeks ago and will back on the Majestic in M108 in November for a 10-day Mexican Riviera cruise. We have M107 booked for 19 days (b2b 11-day and 8-day) on the Regal to the Western Caribbean next January-February.   Happy sailing in great cabins!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TAW1963 said:

As you should be!  We must have similar cabin preferences.  We were just in L107 on the Majestic to Alaska a couple of weeks ago and will back on the Majestic in M108 in November for a 10-day Mexican Riviera cruise. We have M107 booked for 19 days (b2b 11-day and 8-day) on the Regal to the Western Caribbean next January-February.   Happy sailing in great cabins!

Remind me never to cruise with you since we like the exact same cabins 🤣 Now I'm jealous 🛳️

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2024 at 5:40 PM, DUCHESSRN said:

We have one booked for Alaska never had one before . I was hoping for less wind and perfect views.

Don't eat beans for breakfast or go on cruises with OAP's in bikini's or budgie smugglers.