Silhouette entertainment

We will be sailing on the the Silhouette June 24. Right now the app does not show any entertainment in the Theater venue.  Anyone on board now or recently who will share the production shows and other types of entertainment that are presented?

I know the entertainment changes, but, importantly, is there a rock and roll band where we can dance every night?  Which venue has the band?  

Is there an adult Silent Disco? I saw there is one on the first night in the kids venue.  

Thank you! We are excited about our upcoming cruise.

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

We will be sailing on the the Silhouette June 24. Right now the app does not show any entertainment in the Theater venue.  Anyone on board now or recently who will share the production shows and other types of entertainment that are presented?

I know the entertainment changes, but, importantly, is there a rock and roll band where we can dance every night?  Which venue has the band?  

Is there an adult Silent Disco? I saw there is one on the first night in the kids venue.  

Thank you! We are excited about our upcoming cruise.

We're on Silhouette in July for Norway, so I bet we'll have similar entertainment to you.

In general, you'll get two of the bigger cast events - possibly the ensemble "romance bohemians hanging at a bar" Broken Strings show that has been around for a year or so (hopefully that's gone, but maybe not), but you can check the Celebrity site to see if there is more detail.

There will 100% be a silent disco (or two) and likely the ABBA sing-along. Probably a R&R band in the theater, but it is not a given they will also be performing anywhere else.  We were lucky enough to have a cruise a couple years ago with the band Our Lady Valentine, where we were in the same hotel with the lead singer pre-cruise.  We talked with him throughout the cruise, and he indicated that their other non-theater performances were more ad hoc based on the cruise director liking their show and asking them to perform in other places like a late evening pool event.  

You'll also get the usual mix of magicians. comedians, and/or singer/violinist on the main stage with the more general strings or duos in the various bar areas.  We're big fans of those smaller shows in places like Ensemble (on S class) or Rendezvous (on M class).  

8 hours ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

Silhouette in July for Norwa

We're probably on the one right before you, going around Great Britain.  Norway is quite pretty, BTW.  We were on the Silhouette twice many years ago.  Really want a dance venue.  On the Explorer in April, the dance venue was overtaken by Park West Art people who were invited on board for that cruise.  I was not happy about that.  GOTTA DANCE!